Yields: 2 servings
- 1 teaspoon Quest® Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- 6 tablespoons nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 1⁄ 2 teaspoons unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 1⁄ 2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 Peanut Butter Supreme Quest Bar®
- 1⁄ 4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄ 3 cup liquid egg whites
- 2 tablespoons oat flour
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 teaspoon zero-calorie sweetener
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 Quest® Peanut Butter Cup, chopped
Prep: 7min Cook: 8min
- In a medium mixing bowl, add all filling ingredients. Stir to combine, and set aside.
- Break Quest Bar® into small pieces and add to a microwave-safe bowl with almond milk. Microwave for 1 minute or until melted. Cool slightly.
- Pour the cooled bar, egg whites, oat flour, almond flour, and sweetener into a mini-blender. Blend until smooth.
- Coat a small nonstick pan with cooking spray.
- Over medium heat, pour half the batter into pan and swirl to coat bottom.
- Loosen sides with a spatula, and flip.
- Cook briefly, and remove from pan. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Lay crêpe on a plate and spread with half the filling.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter cups.
- Fold crêpe and lightly sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- Repeat for remaining crêpe, and serve.
Serving Size: 1 crêpe
- Calories: 280
- Protein: 29g
- Fat: 13g
- Net Carb: 10g
- Fiber: 9g
- P/CAL: 41%
More recipes from Desserts
- 90 calories
- 180 calories
13 minin Desserts