Yields: 8 servings
- 1 White Chocolate Raspberry Quest Bar®
- 2 scoops Quest® Strawberries & Cream Protein Powder
- 3⁄ 4 cup almond flour
- 1⁄ 2 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄ 4 cup plus 1 tablespoon zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 1⁄ 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2⁄ 3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1⁄ 4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄ 4 cup raspberries
- 1⁄ 4 cup Quest® Strawberries & Cream Protein Powder
- 1⁄ 4 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon zero-calorie sweetener
- 4 raspberries
Prep: 10min Cook: 18min
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Break Quest Bar® into small pieces and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix Quest Protein Powder®, almond flour, coconut flour, 1⁄ 4 cup of the sweetener, and baking powder on low speed.
- Add in almond milk, egg whites, coconut oil, and vanilla extract, and mix well.
- Fold in Quest Bar® pieces and raspberries.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Form dough into eight 3-to-4-inch-long triangles, and place on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle top of each scone with the remaining sweetener.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- In a mini-blender, combine Quest Protein Powder®, cottage cheese, almond milk, sweetener, and raspberries. Blend until smooth.
- Drizzle topping on each scone, and serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1 scone
- Calories: 190
- Protein: 16g
- Fat: 10g
- Net Carb: 6g
- Fiber: 7g
- P/CAL: 34%
More recipes from Desserts
- 90 calories
- 180 calories
13 minin Desserts