Yields: 4 Servings
- 1 1⁄ 2 S’mores Quest Bars®
- 1 scoop Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1⁄ 4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄ 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄ 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1⁄ 2 scoop Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1⁄ 2 scoop Quest® Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1⁄ 3 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon zero-calorie sweetener
- 1⁄ 4 S’mores Quest Bar®
Prep: 5min Cook: 25min
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, break one Quest Bar® into small pieces and microwave with almond milk for 45 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in Quest Protein Powder®, almond flour, sweetener, egg white, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt until smooth.
- Pour batter into four greased (or lined) cupcake molds.
- Break the remaining 1⁄ 2 Quest Bar® into small pieces and press an equal amount into each cupcake.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
- Mix Quest Protein Powders®, yogurt, and sweetener until smooth.
- Add to a piping bag and frost each cupcake.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Break the 1⁄ 4 Quest Bar® into small pieces.
- Bake on a nonstick baking sheet for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove and let cool. Place into a mini-blender and process into crumbs.
- Sprinkle an equal amount onto each cupcake.
Serving Size: 1 Cupcake
- Calories: 170
- Protein: 23g
- Fat: 6g
- Net Carb: 5g
- Fiber: 6g
- P/CAL: 54%
More recipes from Desserts
- 90 calories
- 180 calories
13 minin Desserts