Yields: 9 Servings
- 2 scoops Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 3⁄ 4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄ 3 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄ 3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄ 4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Prep: 25min Cook: 15min
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unwrap Quest Bars® and crumble onto a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once cooled, add to a mini-blender and process to fine crumbs.
- In a mini-blender, add Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder, almond milk, and cream cheese. Blend until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream and vanilla extract until whipped cream is achieved.
- Fold whipped cream into mixture.
- Break Quest Bar® into small pieces.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir Quest Bar® pieces and almond milk together until melted and smooth.
- In a blender, add Quest® Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder, melted bar mixture, sweetener, and cocoa powder. Blend until smooth. Pour into a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites to high peaks.
- Fold egg whites into chocolate mixture one tablespoon at a time.
- Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of crumble into bottom of each parfait.
- Add 4 tablespoons of marshmallow pudding.
- Add 3 tablespoons of chocolate pudding.
- Finish with 1 tablespoon of crumble on top.
Serving Size: 1 Parfait
- Calories: 160
- Protein: 20g
- Fat: 7g
- Net Carb: 3g
- Fiber: 5g
- P/CAL: 50%
More recipes from Desserts
- 90 calories
- 180 calories
13 minin Desserts