Yields: 4 servings
- 1 bag Quest® Sour Cream & Onion Protein Chips
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄ 4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 8 ounces fresh lump crab, drained
- 4 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 1⁄ 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1⁄ 2 scoop Quest® Multi-Purpose Mix Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄ 4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄ 4 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of kosher salt
Prep: 15min Cook: 10min
- In a mini-blender, process Quest Protein Chips™ to powder and set aside.
- Coat a small pan with cooking spray. Add bell peppers, and sauté for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, stir together mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay Seasoning, and chip powder. Carefully fold in bell peppers and crab meat.
- Using your hands, form four crab cakes.
- In a large pan, heat coconut oil until hot.
- Add crab cakes and cook approximately 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, stir together Quest Protein Powder®, mayonnaise, water, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of aioli over each crab cake, and serve.
Serving Size: 1 crab cake with 2 tablespoons of aioli
- Calories: 170
- Protein: 20g
- Fat: 8g
- Net Carb: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- P/CAL: 47%