Yields: 5 Servings
- 2 Apple Pie Quest Bars®
- 1 Scoop Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon plus
4 cup zero-calorie sweetener
2 cup unsweetened almond milk
4 cup oat flour
- 3 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- Sugar-free maple syrup (optional)
Prep: 10min Cook: 15min
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Break Quest Bars® into small pieces and set aside.
- Spray a medium oven-safe sauté pan with cooking spray.
- Sauté apple slices with 1 teaspoon of sweetener over medium heat until apples soften. Remove apples from pan and let cool. Wipe sauté pan clean and re-spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix Quest Protein Powder®, the remaining
4 cup sweetener, almond milk, oat flour, egg whites, egg, vanilla extract, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Stir until smooth.
- Add half of the Quest Bar® pieces to batter and stir.
- Pour batter into sauté pan. Lay apples on top.
- Sprinkle with remaining Quest Bar® pieces and walnuts.
- Bake for 11 to 12 minutes, or until set. Cut into five slices. Drizzle with sugar-free syrup, if desired.
Serving Size: 1 Slice