Yields: 2 servings
- 1 scoop Quest® Multi-Purpose Mix Protein Powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
2 teaspoon salt
4 teaspoon garlic powder
4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 (5-ounce) chicken cutlets
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 bag Quest® Spinach Fettuccine
Prep: 10min Cook: 15min
- In a blender, add Quest Protein Powder®, almond milk, Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a medium microwave-safe bowl. Set aside.
- Rinse chicken, and pat dry.
- Season with salt and garlic powder.
- Coat a medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat pan over medium heat.
- Add chicken to pan and cook 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and slice chicken into
2 inch strips.
- Prepare Quest Pasta® following instructions on package. Drain noodles and pat dry.
- In a microwave, heat Alfredo sauce for 20 seconds. Stir, then heat 20 additional seconds.
- Fold in chopped parsley. Toss pasta in Alfredo sauce and divide onto two plates.
- Top with chicken, and serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1⁄ 2 recipe