Yields: 6 servings
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Lemon Cream Pie Quest Bar®
2 cup Quest® Multi-Purpose Mix Protein Powder
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 serrano chili peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
2 tablespoons garlic, minced
2 tablespoons ginger, minced
2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon tandoori spice blend
- 2 cups no-sugar-added tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
4 cup unsweetened almond coconut milk
Prep: 10min Cook: 50min
- In a large bowl, whisk yogurt, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper together, then add chicken. Coat well.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Add chicken. Cook 5 to 6 minutes or until no longer pink and set aside.
- Heat a large saucepan over medium-low heat, then add butter and coconut oil.
- When melted, add chili peppers, paprika, garlic, ginger, salt, and tandoori spice blend.
- When chili peppers are soft, add tomato sauce and water.
- Simmer on low for 30 minutes.
- In a separate small saucepan, add Quest Bar® and almond coconut milk on medium-high heat. Stir until dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Add bar mixture to sauce. Slowly add Quest Protein Powder® and stir until completely combined.
- Add cooked chicken to the sauce and simmer on low for 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1⁄ 6 Recipe