Prep: 15min Cook: 15min
- Place cauliflower florets in a large bowl with 1-inch of water.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and microwave for 10 minutes.
- Poke holes in the potato (keep peel on), and microwave for 5 minutes, or until soft. Chop into small squares.
- Drain cauliflower, and blot extra moisture.
- Place cauliflower and potato pieces in a food processor. Process until well combined.
- Lightly hand crush both bags of Quest Protein Chips™. Add to food processor with butter, cream cheese, butter extract, and bouillon. Process for 10 seconds or until well combined.
- Transfer contents from food processor into a bowl. Stir in Quest Protein Powder®, yogurt, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle in green onion, stir and serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1⁄ 8 recipe