Yields: 4 Servings
- 4 (3-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken cutlets
- 2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp salt
- 2 Cookies & Cream Quest Bars®
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
2 tsp cayenne pepper (or more, for extra spice)
2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp Quest® Cookies & Cream Protein Powder
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
4 cup coconut oil
Prep: 10min Cook: 25min
- Using a paper towel, pat each chicken cutlet completely dry.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic powder and salt, and sprinkle over both sides of each chicken breast. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400°° F.
- Break Quest Bars® into small pieces. Place on a nonstick baking sheet, and bake for 5 to 6 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove to cool.
- Add pieces to a mini-blender and process into fine crumbs.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Quest Bar® crumbs, parsley, sweetener, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and salt. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
Dredge & Egg Wash
- Add Quest Protein Powder™ to a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, lightly whisk together egg and egg white.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Dredge each chicken cutlet in Quest Protein Powder™, then dip in egg wash.
- Coat each piece with Quest Bar® crumbs, covering each side well.
- In a large frying pan, heat coconut oil on low-medium for about 5 minutes.
- Place all four breaded chicken cutlets in pan and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Carefully remove cutlets from pan, and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven, and serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1 Chicken Breast