NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND WASHINGTON D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
- Sponsorship and Eligibility
This sweepstakes is sponsored by Quest Nutrition, LLC, 777 S Aviation Blvd.,Suite 100, El Segundo, CA 90245 (“Quest”). There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the continental United States (defined as the lower 48 states excluding Alaska & Hawaii) and Washington, DC who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry; however, the sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Quest reserves the right to request proof of age or identity. Employees of Quest and its affiliates, licensees, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family members are not eligible. Immediate family members are a person’s parents, siblings and children. Participants in the sweepstakes agree that they have read, understood and accepted these Official Rules and agree to be bound by them, including all eligibility requirements and decisions of Quest. Quest reserves the right to revise any and all aspects of the sweepstakes and these Official Rules at any time with or without notice to entrants.
- Qualification Period
The period for submitting entries for the sweepstakes begins July 27, 2018 at 12:01 a.m. and ends August 3, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Daylight Time-California). This time period is called the “qualification period” or the “entry period.”
- Entry Procedures
To enter the sweepstakes, sign up by providing your first name, last name, & email address through the submission form on the Quest Nutrition sign up via the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)/Athletics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) email newsletter.
After you have completed the entry steps, this will automatically give you an eligible entry in the sweepstakes finale. One entry per person
- Duties of Participants; Limitation of Liability; Disputes
By entering, participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Quest which shall be final and binding. All applicable laws apply. Quest and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of Quest and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising, promotion and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, web site, social media platform or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; (iii) errors in transmission or reception; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Quest that may cause the sweepstakes to be disrupted or interrupted; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by a prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of a prize, or from participation in the sweepstakes; (vi) errors in these official rules or their interpretation or enforcement; or (vii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the sweepstakes. By participating in the sweepstakes, entrants (or entrant’s parent/legal guardian if any entrant is deemed a minor in the state/province or country of his/her residence) agree to release and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Quest and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of Quest and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising, promotion and legal advisors, as well as -
- Governing Law; Disputes
Any dispute arising out of or relating to these official rules or this sweepstakes shall be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the then current rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service. The place of any arbitration shall be Los Angeles, California. Any issues or questions of construction, interpretation, validity, or enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and/or Quest in connection with the sweepstakes shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rule which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Violation of Sweepstakes Rules
Quest reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (a) void any and all entries of an entrant who Quest believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, or fairness of the sweepstakes, and/or (b) disqualify any participant or winner who, in its sole determination, tampers with the entry process, submits more than a single entry or violates these official rules.
- Sweepstakes duration; Selection of Winners; Chances of Winning;
The sweepstakes period will be from July 17, 2018 at 12:01 a.m. PDT – July 24, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.TWENTY FIVE (25) winners will be randomly selected & announced July 30, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PDT from among all eligible entries received based on the number of forms submitted to Quest Nutrition.Odds of winning depend on the total number of submissions received.
- Description of PrizesThe sweepstakes will be for the following: Total of TWENTY FIVE (25) prize packages.Each winner shall receive the following prizes: 1. A) ONE (1) case of winner’s choice of Quest Thin Crust Pizza (approximate retail value $65.94). Winner will get to choose from Uncured Pepperoni, 4-Cheese, or Supreme for their choice.
- Notification of Winners; Substitution of PrizesThe winner will be notified via email by August 1, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PDT, that they are the winner. Quest & National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)/Athletics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) reserves the right to use additional means to contact winner, at its sole discretion. Winner may not substitute or transfer prizes. Quest reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the prizes are unavailable. Prizes may be subject to reporting for tax and other purposes. Winners should consult their tax advisers with respect to any applicable taxes relating to any prize.
- PermissionsExcept where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, hometown city and state, voice and likeness for online posting, and/or any advertising and publicity in any form without additional compensation. Nothing shall obligate Quest to so use or engage in any of the above. Winner (or winner’s parent/legal guardian if any winner is deemed a minor in the state of his/her residence) may also be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration of eligibility and, where lawful, a publicity consent agreement, as conditions of receiving a prize. Failure to comply with the aforementioned conditions shall be grounds for forfeiture of a prize. In such a case, an alternate winner will be selected at random from the eligible entries.
- SeverabilityIf any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
- Inquiries or QuestionsAny inquiries or questions regarding this sweepstakes, other than a request for the names of the winners, may be made by sending the inquiry or question with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Quest Nutrition, LLC, 777 S Aviation Blvd.,Suite 100, El Segundo, CA 90245 or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for the name of the winner may be made by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Quest Nutrition LLC, Quest & Win Quest Pizza through NASM/AFAA Sweepstakes, 777 S Aviation Blvd.,Suite 100, El Segundo, CA 90245 with a request for the name of the winner.
- Governing Law; Disputes