Yields: 4 Servings
- 1 Pumpkin Pie Quest Bar®
- 1⁄ 4 scoop Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄ 2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1⁄ 4 cup zero-calorie sweetener
- 1⁄ 2 scoop Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- 2 tablespoons oat flour
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1⁄ 2 tablespoon zero-calorie sweetener
- 1⁄ 4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 (3-inch) tart molds
Prep: 30min Cook: 21min
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add unwrapped Quest Bar® and almond milk. Microwave for 1 minute.
- In a blender, add melted mixture, Quest Protein Powder®, pumpkin purée and sweetener. Blend for 10 seconds, or until smooth.
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut butter into tiny cubes.
- In a medium bowl, add Quest Protein Powder®, butter, oat flour, almond flour, water, sweetener and salt. Knead until a ball of dough is formed.
- Wrap dough ball in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove dough and cut into 4 equal parts. Press dough into each mold.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes.
- Remove shells from molds and invert onto a nonstick baking sheet. Bake for 6 minutes.
- Divide filling into tart shells.
- Bake for 6 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving.
Serving Size: 1 Tart
- Calories: 140
- Protein: 11g
- Fat: 8g
- Net Carb: 5g
- Fiber: 5g
- P/CAL: 31%
More recipes from Desserts
- 90 calories
- 180 calories
13 minin Desserts