Prep: 5min Cook: 5min
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg whites, egg, almond milk, baking powder, and vanilla extract.
- Mix in Quest Protein Powder®, Quest® Brown Rice Powder, sweetener, and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spray a griddle with cooking spray and heat to 300°F, or spray a large nonstick sauté pan with cooking spray and heat over low-medium.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake onto griddle.
- Cook pancakes 2 to 3 minutes each side, or until golden brown.
- Stack 3 pancakes onto each plate.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Quest Protein Powder®, syrup, and water until smooth.
- Top each pancake stack with 1
2 tablespoons of drizzle, and serve.
Serving Size: 3 Pancakes plus 11⁄ 2 tablespoons drizzle