Yields: 12 Servings
2 scoops Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 3 tablespoons Quest® Brown Rice Powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons liquid egg whites
4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 cup zero-calorie sweetener
4 teaspoon kosher salt
4 cup fresh blueberries
- Nonstick cooking spray
Prep: 5min Cook: 5min
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, egg whites, almond milk, baking powder, and vanilla extract.
- Mix in Quest Protein Powder™, Quest® Brown Rice Powder, sweetener, and salt.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Coat a griddle with cooking spray and heat to 300°F, or coat a large nonstick sauté pan with cooking spray and heat over low-medium.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of batter onto griddle per pancake.
- Cook pancakes on each side for 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly golden brown, and serve.
Serving Size: 1 Pancake