Yields: 6 servings
- 1 Coconut Cashew Quest Bar®
2 cup Quest® Multi-Purpose Mix Protein Powder
- 14 ounces unsweetened almond coconut milk
- 8 ounces canned tomato sauce
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons curry powder (use more for additional spice)
2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Prep: 10min Cook: 35min
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, add Quest Bar® and almond coconut milk and microwave for 7
2 minutes. Monitor for foam overflow around 6-minute mark.
- Remove from microwave and whisk until smooth. Let cool.
- Add Quest Protein Powder® and tomato sauce. Mix until completely combined and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, salt, and pepper, then set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat coconut oil over medium-high heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add curry powder and sauté briefly before adding onion and garlic. Sauté for 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Add chicken and cook on medium-high heat until fully cooked.
- Add sauce mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1⁄ 6 recipe