Cheese Crackers Cheddar Blast
Quest™ Cheese Crackers are the cheesiest way to snack without piling on the net carbs. These savory and delicious protein crackers are bursting with real cheese flavor and have the kind of crunch you crave. Try the cheesy snack cracker that's got 10g of protein and 5g of net carbs. One taste and you'll agree: BIG nutrition* has never been cheesier.
- ON A QUEST. Great taste and athlete-worthy nutrition for everyone.
- BIG TASTE. BIG NUTRITION*. Quest Cheese Crackers provide all the crunch and satisfying taste of a regular cheese cracker, but ours have 10g of protein and 5g of net carbs per serving.
- CRUNCH INTO PROTEIN. Quest Cheese Crackers are a good source of protein and made with dairy-based proteins.
- SALTY, SAVORY, CRUNCHY. A crunchy cracker that's been seasoned to perfection.
- CRACKERS THAT TRAVEL WITH YOU. Take them with you in your backpack, purse, car console, gym bag or wherever your adventures take you.
What's your Quest? Ours is to support you with delicious, athlete-worthy nutrition. We use only quality ingredients to give you great-tasting food that isn't packed with sugar and net carbs. So our innovative, protein-forward recipes aren't just for athletes to enjoy - they're for everyone!
*3.5 saturated fat per serving. See label for nutrition information.
- Net Carbs*
*10.0g Total Carbs- 5g Fiber = 5g Net Carbs Per Serving
Polydextrose, Calcium Caseinate, Butter (Cream, Natural Flavor), Whey Protein Isolate, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whole Oat Flour (Contains Wheat), Vegetable Oil (Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil. Safflower Oil, And/or Soybean Oil), Whey Powder Water. Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Salt, Buttermilk Powder, Tomato Powder, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavors, Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Gum Arabic, Soy Lecithin, Autolyzed Yeast Extract. Baking Soda, Locust Bean Gum, Turmeric Oleoresin (Color), Annatto Extract (Color), Paprika Extract (Color).
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat.
Processed in a facility that also processes sesame.
Total Fat 7g 9% daily value
Saturated Fat 3.5g 18% daily value
- Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 15mg 5% daily value
Sodium 420mg 18% daily value
Total Carbohydrate 10g 4% daily value
Dietary Fiber 5g 18% daily value
- Total Sugars 1g
Includes 0g Added Sugars0% daily value
Protein 10g 19% daily value
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.